- FingerKeeper Commercial Front is a finger guard (door hinge guard) used to prevent finger rapping accidents in doors.
- Can be fitted to most types of doors including wood, metal and uPVC.
- Long anticipated lifespan and low maintenance - wipe clean finish.
- Durable but has simple DIY fitting method.
- Full fitting kit included.
- Easily removed and re-fitted to allow door maintenance.
- Various colour options to match existing décor.
- Front and Rear hinge cover versions available.
- Wide opening available in standard length 1960mm Brown & White only.
- Longer 2100mm length available Brown & White only.
The FingerKeeper Commercial device is a guard that prevents door finger trapping accidents. By totally
covering the gap that is created on the hinge side of a door, in the open position, it prevents finger trapping
injuries. Ideal for use in Schools, Day Care Centres, Nurseries, hospitals or any internal doors that create risk
to the Public. The device is designed to create the safest working environment and avoid potentially costly and
disruptive injury claims. The device is fully recyclable at end of life.
The FingerKeeper Commercial device can be fitted to most types of doors including wood, metal and uPVC.
This device is 1960mm in length with additional panel for doors which open up to 180°. The FingerKeeper Commercial device is a low maintenance - wipe clean finish device. The device is extremely simple to install and has a long-life expectancy. With its screw fix design, it can be easily removed and refitted if any remedial works are needing to be completed.
A Standard 1960mm length is available in various colours. Go to FingerKeeper Commercial Front.
A longer 2100mm length is also available. Go to FingerKeeper Commercial Front Long (Brown) or FingerKeeper Commercial Front Long (White).
For total protection from finger trapping injuries in doors see also the rear guard FingerKeeper Protect Rear.
- Front hinge cover versions available in 1960mm lengths.
- Nearest RAL Colour matches are: (9010), White
Download and review any of the following information:
Fingerkeeper Protect Rear
or click "x" to close this box.