- Finger guard suitable for most types of doors.
- Suitable for timber, steel or composite doors.
- Opens up to 180° depending on door configuration.
- Budget priced, good quality door finger guard.
- Ideal for nurseries, schools and residential care homes.
- Standard 1950mm lengths.
- Durable and simple DIY fitting.
- Suitable for areas of high pedestrian traffic.
- Aesthetically pleasing slim line design only projects 30mm from door surface.
- Supplied with high performance self-adhesive tape to aid fitting: fixing screws also provided.
Use the Finger Saver Elite Front door safety product to prevent finger trapping accidents in doors, while allowing the door to operate normally. A simple, cost effective device that covers the gap created when doors are open. Also it prevents fingers being trapped on the hinge side of the door.
Finger Saver Elite is ideal for nurseries, schools, residential care homes and the majority of domestic and commercial applications. The slimline folding design only protrudes 30mm from the door face in a closed position. Finger Saver Elite front can be fitted to most types of door including wood, metal and UPVC. It is very simple to install and can be easily removed or refitted for door painting or maintenance purposes.
Please note if you are also fitting the Slim Rear Finger Guard, the rear device must be fitted before this front device.
Claim your free sample pack with free delivery of this product.
- 1950mm lengths in a White colour.
Download and review any of the following information:
Finger Saver Elite Rear
or click "x" to close this box.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.