- A strong, clear finger guard for interior doors up to 50mm thick.
- Standard Lengths 1950mm.
- Opens up to 110 degrees depending on door configuration.
- Easily installed to most types of door using the self-adhesive strip built into the guard.
- For maximum integrity of the clear finger guard we recommend additional securing of the strip using screws if door and frame materials permit.
- Tested to 250,000 open / close cycles.
- The clear guard avoids possible décor colour clashes.
- Soft material resists to cracking from kicks and knocks.
A transparent, tough finger guard designed to fit most common interior door sizes. Self adhesive fitting strips are incorporated into the guard, which can further be secured with screws for maximum longevity.
The clear finger guard is a clear polymer material with a rubbery feel that does not shatter. Resists cracking and splitting and absorbs kicks and knocks well. Blends in with natural timber finish doors in particular.
Caution: Do not fit to doors that can open more than 110°, otherwise the strips are likely to tear off from the door or frame and cause damage. For total protection from finger trapping injuries in doors please see the rear guards.
Claim your free sample pack with free delivery of this product.
- 1950mm length matches standard door height.
(Click on the images to see more detailed views of product).
Download and review any of the following information:
Finger Saver Elite Rear
or click "x" to close this box.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.